What & When...
- Rayleigh Vineyard's monthly bookclub is open to everyone.
- We meet in a home near Rayleigh High Street, every 2nd Sunday evening of the month at 8pm.
- Our group meets together for coffee, cake and a lively and humorous discussion about the chosen book of the month.
- It doesn't matter whether you manage to complete the book or not...all are invited!!
- Check out our Facebook page here
For your interest...
Our bookclub has run for a number of years and we have read over 50 books of many different genres.
We have read books by Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Stephanie Meyer, Robert Louis Stevenson, Khaled Hoisseini, Dawn French and many, many others...!
It has a reputation for being relaxed, welcoming and a good laugh!